Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this what you mean?
P1012779.jpg

:mrgreen:

OK, how about:
P1015556.jpg

P1015559.jpg

P1015570.jpg

I live next to a kustom car shop. They mostly do paint and body work but they also do lift kits, air bags, hydraulics etc. Anyway a buddy of mine was over there and liked the blue on my wife's bike so to my surpise two weeks later his Lincoln got painted to match lol Here's the pictures.

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Bon, that is pretty cool seeing your Flexmaster on your VW!
I didn't realize that you were in the Phillipines! That makes it an even cooler international "Flex" connection.

OutlawAlice said:
Well, I'm gonna add some patina and rust! Here's a couple of my bikes with my Volkswagens. :mrgreen:

bikes_1.jpg

bikes_3.jpg

LOVE IT.... Im in the process of seeking out my VW cant wait... STOKED :lol:

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
Whoa!!! After seeing this and finding an old photo of me working on my Screamer 2, I think I need to find a way to make an adult size fat tire muscle bike. This gives me some ideas!!! Do you have any more photos of this one?

You can't!! I was going to!!

THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA DO ALSO.... HMMMMMM....CHALLENGE???

1speedJam1982 said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
Whoa!!! After seeing this and finding an old photo of me working on my Screamer 2, I think I need to find a way to make an adult size fat tire muscle bike. This gives me some ideas!!! Do you have any more photos of this one?

You can't!! I was going to!!

THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA DO ALSO.... HMMMMMM....CHALLENGE???

An adult size version of something like this comes to mind. But to me it HAS to have a stick shift to be a true muscle bike. I have a set of ramshorn bars headed my way.

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=53737&hilit=+screamer+occ
KGrHqJpQE8WqwJUdyBPRvdfQy60_3.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Bon, that is pretty cool seeing your Flexmaster on your VW!
I didn't realize that you were in the Phillipines! That makes it an even cooler international "Flex" connection.

thanks king, yeah i'm here in the philippines! and it's a pleasure having this site to connect and have international friends.. the only sad part is that finding a really, really cool bike here is like finding a needle in a haystack.. even the parts are a lot of $$$$$, way expensive.. fortunately i have a brother-in-law in california, who can buy me some parts.. :D

Lil' lowrider bike we painted to match my lowered truck...

100_5856jpgs-1.jpg

68 Flying "O" next to my old 67 Coupe DeVille...

100_6741-1.jpg

My Ultra-glide in front of the same car...

100_6811-1.jpg

Another Dyno in front of my 68 Convertible...

100_8212-1.jpg

lowrider behind my old 4x4...

IMG_3152.jpg

KHS "hot rod" and an old Typhoon by my old 4x4...

100_6314-3.jpg

Flying "O" by part of a truck...

100_6343-1.jpg

Chips_Mahoy said:
The lowered Chevrolet in the first photo is killer! I'd like to see a few pics of it by itself!

Thanks! It's my favorite vehicle... I bought it almost 9 years ago from a man that had owned it 27 years and had kept it garaged the entire time. I lowered it and did a lot of other things to it as well.

100_6635-1.jpg

100_6666-1.jpg

d02abe8f2b1cc8f34dc3f945eae54806-out-1.jpg

aceuh, that truck and that Deville are just sweet, nice little collection you have there. 8)

Back