Bikes n' Cars, "Oh my!"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a great bird.

you can kinda see my car, at least the important part.
299442_4113370147178_1175228576_n.jpg

Here are some cool cars that I came across on recent rides. You never know what you'll see on a Savannah ride.

carWP_000617.jpg

aIMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8519.jpg

IMG_8520.jpg

IMG_8533.jpg

WP_000321.jpg

WP_000300.jpg

THIS IS PENDING but I may be picking up this car this week..already have the Bike and paint readyto go to do a build of this color. I sure hope it goes through..man i love this car. Im a bit weird ..but Gremlins are my dream cars. :D

car.jpg

more to come

There's Gremlin around here with a blower sticking out the hood, and runs on e85 ! I'm sure its got a pretty good 1/4 mile time.

I know I've posted this on rrb but thought it belongs here also.

vandowntown.jpg

vandowntown2.jpg

Good luck with that Gremlin! I have always thought they are cool as well. Especially when I was a kid and a friend's uncle had a V8 Gremlin.

kingfish254 said:
Good luck with that Gremlin! I have always thought they are cool as well. Especially when I was a kid and a friend's uncle had a V8 Gremlin.

Only luck i need is me saying YES i will take it. I am meeting the guy tomorrow to see if it really is as nice as the photos. I have wanted one for a LOOOOONG time. So the bike is going to match the car hopefully

Mine with 2 of the worlds slowest builds :lol:
IMG_0021.jpg

The bike will be finished shortly. The coupe. Well. That's another story. Some of the parts I need are very hard to come across. :cry:

Onewheelsqueel said:
There's Gremlin around here with a blower sticking out the hood, and runs on e85 ! I'm sure its got a pretty good 1/4 mile time.

I know I've posted this on rrb but thought it belongs here also.

vandowntown.jpg

vandowntown2.jpg

Woah!!! I was going through the thread and was like "that looks like moe joes in downtown plainfield... that is moejoes!" ..... and that is when i realized it was you. ha! like the van man.

got the car..and the bike was already being built..WEIRD turn of events this week. I was looking for this exact car for a long time. Finally found it Wednesday. BUT..Last week i had decided to start a build that was the exact colors. So here is the Car and the bike in progress.

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

Back