Bikes on bridges

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took this photo of Ann Karras in blue (rip) wife of Ragbrai co-founder John Karras and friend Jeff in the red jersey. Crossing the Sailorville Reservoir on Ragbrai in 2006.

Cannondale on a bike path bridge in Coralville Iowa. that bike was fast.

Gary Fisher Montare on a Henepin Canal lift bridge on tour from Davenport, Iowa to Washington DC.

Crossing the Casselman River on the Greater Allegheny Passage trail somewhere in Pennsylvania.

B64C9D60-A2EF-4585-929E-294ACE9D0FEF.jpeg
FCA7EA76-73B1-4668-9AE8-10B16AD9795D.jpeg
52630A31-E732-46B1-82BB-42646C4F33BC.jpeg

new pedestrian bridge by Hancher theatre in Iowa City
the bike is a Trek Earl.

Apollo 3 speed bike made in Birmingham England on the Lake Pepin 3 Speed Tour in May. Location is near Maiden Rock, Wisconsin on County road AA near 272nd st over Pine Creek.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll play :whistle:
Two Previously owned.
My '39 Columbia and my '65 Spaceliner Deluxe

The Columbia sits atop a creek bridge near downtown Providence that leads to the Park Overpass Bridge that allows people to cross from the path into the park I took the photo near.

I miss both of these, but both ended up in GREAT homes with Great people. I couldnt ask for more after being so fortunate to work on them and fine tune them myself from the dead they were and another pair of Zombies they became!:thumbsup:
AP87OH.jpg

PMEkQf.jpg

HbmTGf.jpg

4GkGBf.jpg

Latest posts

Back