Black Betty-Rat Racer (new pic 5/6)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so how mush stuff ya waitin fer. man ya goina load her down so much ya won't be ablle to mount her, let alone ride her.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

OUTLAW said:
so how mush stuff ya waitin fer. man ya goina load her down so much ya won't be ablle to mount her, let alone ride her.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:
:? Sorry! Bike's been done for like 6 day's! :roll: :roll: Got about 30 mi on her already! Kinda rides like a fixie! I like 2 lower gears close together .Riding downhill, with the wind at my back I was in the top gear with a nice spin going! EST - 27mph..... Tried to load PICS but my POS camera seems to have lost them! :x :x :x :x Will post PICS when the sun comes up! :wink:
L8 EM

Sorry for the delay! Had unexpected guests :x and the wife put them in the computer room so I've been offline! Without futher delay-Here she is:

emsbikes093.jpg

emsbikes092.jpg

emsbikes091.jpg

emsbikes090.jpg

AND HERE'S MY ALTER EGO---SPANDEX MAN! :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

emsbikes094.jpg

L8 EM

:lol: :lol: Guess I'd just have to dye my goat and bolt some metal bird on my helmet! :lol:

Latest posts

Back