BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool bikes! In my opoinion nothing beats a snowflake sprocket,hands down my favorite.That cruiser is killer too.im lookin into getting me another set of those Answer forks for my Super G cruiser.

Will this one get me banned???
A Modded NEXT. At least I didn't throw it away
Now a 5 speed.
S5032277.jpg

Picked this up this week, most of the parts are bought already to rebuild her. SUPER clean frame and fork, parts are good too, just all house paint covered. Now I just have to pull it apart, wait for the hubs, then I can take it all to be re-powdered. Should be done by sept.

GT007.jpg

GT008.jpg

GT010.jpg

GT013.jpg

GT014.jpg

It will be nearly all yellow. Frame, fork, bars, grips, seat, and post will all be yellow. Brakes, seatclamp, pads, powerdisc, stem, tires, rims and hubs will be black.

OWL that sounds killer.I just got that 83 GT and Im debating redipping it or going all black with chrome.But took the family out for a ride today in HB.Beautiful day!!Could'nt have asked for better weather.Ran into Todd Lyons down there.Pretty cool guy,he was riding a PK Ripper.But had to sneek a pic of the cruiser while we were hangin out.

HBfamilyride01850.jpg

hey guys, i got somethin you might like. just bought some pretty sweet motomag II's for an awesome price. what do you think? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DSC02338.jpg

That Pro Stock is nice.I used to ride the chromoly version of that bike.It was a Super Stock 1.It was anti freeze yellow green with chrome Profiles,Imperial sprocket,chrome super 7s,sealed formula hubs,slam bars,redneck and dirt monsters.Loved the geometry of it.Tuga your Robi is sick!I need to get a set of Answer aluminum forks like those!!

bikejunkie said:
That Pro Stock is nice.I used to ride the chromoly version of that bike.It was a Super Stock 1.It was anti freeze yellow green with chrome Profiles,Imperial sprocket,chrome super 7s,sealed formula hubs,slam bars,redneck and dirt monsters.Loved the geometry of it.Tuga your Robi is sick!I need to get a set of Answer aluminum forks like those!!

Forks are "carbon pro". Cruiser is super light even with the mags on it.

Yeah, I like the pro stock, its a nice ride. The long crank arms are my favorite. I would probably ride this thing any distance. Not too shabby for 30 bucks. Just needs a clean, some grips and a seat. The predator, on the other hand, needs a little help in the lubrication department.

Latest posts

Back