BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...so, i showed y'all the black powdercoated redline i built earlier this summer. well i rode it around a bit, but i was to afraid to really thrash it. i spent to much time and money on it, and didnt want to mess it up. so i decided to build a beater BMX, so i could get stupid.
i built this '92 GT. frame amd mags came from 2 members of this fine board.
000_0017-1.jpg

than, last sunday a pal of mine brought me this. it's a dyno frame i gave him last summer. he built it up and than built another, so he gave this one back to me.
000_0021.jpg

JOHNNY,that Laguna is coming out great!!That is one of the bikes I will have on my list of riders.I love the lagunas and S&Ss.Im lookin at the 26'' Webco for a build similiar to yours.Kinda looks like a big 20'',with the Ashtabula style stem,one piece cranks and taller bars.Keep your progress shots here were people enjoy them.

Thanks for the kind words guys! Bikejunkie, the only changes coming in the near future are going to be some Sugino GT cranks I have lying around, and some Skull Skates cruiser bars and nicer wheels when I get the cash. Like I said earlier, when I first got this bike I was going to use it as a platform for a high dollar build. I gotta say though, I'm not a high dollar guy these days, so it's definitely staying survivor/rider condition for the foreseeable future. Down the road, who knows? Oh, and it may look like a big 20, but it definitely rides like a beach cruiser...

Buddie of mine picked this up yesterday for $5 bucks!!!! at a flea market :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

1979 "The Sting"

DSC06161.jpg

DSC06162.jpg

I was looking to trade this off for a different project but couldn't find any interest. Now it's full throttle ahead:

Champion 26" Cruiser converted to a mountainbike back in the day with tha addition of der hanger, cable guides, bash guard etc.

khs7087.jpg

bike3.jpg

mongoose4.jpg

fr.jpg

I sold the Specialized and Mongoose. These are my last three BMXs. I have had many, but now I'm down to the Free Agent. I'm going to ride it until I can find an older cruiser. There are some awesome bikes in here.

Back