BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
Hey Tuga, do anything with the Robby yet :?:

got many projects, so Robi is hanging in the garage waiting for her turn, she won't be going anywhere anytime soon :)

I hear ya, I got the spaceliner cleaned up and the nieghbor offered up his 24" Redline while I was working on it for $50 SCORE!!!!

you need to post up some pics of that Spaceliner all clean and shiny.

Lousy pic but here it is, not sure of the year but it has aluminum redline hubs and pitted Araya wheels,I swapped the mongoose stem for a GT piston I has laying around,and it now has blue redline decals and a blue viscount seat, I will get some pics when I get it all cleaned up
redline008.jpg

Hey happy belated birthday bro!Killer score.Theres one of the 90s RL retro frame floating around right now for $75 bucks.But isnt even a quarter of how cool yours is.

One more. This past week was good, scored the Haro Master then yesterday I got this one:

early 1985 Redline RL20II

Dsc_2663.jpg

Dsc_2662.jpg

Dsc_2661.jpg

Dsc_2660.jpg

Dsc_2659.jpg

Checkout my new cruiser wheels.26'' polished Pro Class hoops,DT stainless spokes and Sunshine hubs.Went on my monthly BMX ride Saturday night with appx 200 riders,and they were all diggin them.I like how the flange cutouts are round and match the holes in the hoops.

proclassfinished00250.jpg

bikejunkie said:
Yeah I wish they were Campys but I dont have 9 thousand dollars! :lol: My buddy does have a set that I might buy here in the future.

Just look for a cheap old road bike with them :wink:

Dsc_4413.jpg

Lousy pic but here it is, not sure of the year but it has aluminum redline hubs and pitted Araya wheels,I swapped the mongoose stem for a GT piston I has laying around,and it now has blue redline decals and a blue viscount seat, I will get some pics when I get it all cleaned up
redline008.jpg
Well heres a couple of it somewhat cleaned up with my other Redline
space005.jpg

space006.jpg

space009.jpg

space010.jpg

Back