BMX TO RATROD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remember if anyone has taken a bmx and turned it into a ratrod. if there is can ya show me some pic's.
thanks all.

Outlaw 8)

Here's a few I've done over the years.
chopper.jpg

P9140190.jpg

P9040041.jpg

thanks. the last one, black primer w/ white is more of what I was thinkin. I like that alot. I just came across a bmx nothing special an want to make it into a rat for my wife to ride the rails an trails this summer. I have a 24" hot roc but it's just a little bit too tall and the bmx is a better fit. she is only 4' 7". anybody else. thanks all.

Outlaw 8)

ha ha, thats funny. didn't think about that luring ya all into a conversation. lol. that will be my next trick. yep, like the bikes, give me some great ideas. I have a set of crome rim that need to be laced up so was thinking I'll yank the spokes and put em on the rims I have. the rims that came with the bike our bent and they are too narrow and I like the red spokes. thanks all for the pic's. any more of ya done one.

Outlaw 8)

critter, that is awsome. thanks . this will give me alot of options. come on ya guys show me some more pic's. thanks all for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

Latest posts

Back