Bobber:ish Rex Lyx 1936 Build. *Its DONE*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just updating with 2 photos from today that i really liked.

IMG_0021_zps93ef24ce.jpg

IMG_0026_zpsa43577de.jpg

Stupendous build!! I love it. The big thing is you know when to quit. It's spare but has enough.

KKB, you REALLY like pinstriping don't you. :lol:

kustomkulturebabe said:
Awesome build .. you should throw some pinstriping on it and an old bike license plate :) i'm stretching my stingray and turning it into a bobber too :)

Thx!

Don know about pinstriping, maybe later on, but the license plate i have thought of but its hard to find one that fits.

I have now changed the rear reflex thing to a real american style bicycle licence plate, i went with an american one becuse they are a better size and the swedish ones are rare and larger. Turned out really good i think!

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Very cool build. I learned something about Idaho today too and I live in Idaho. The "1R" is a county designation that I had not seen before. I learned our county designations have not always been the way I have known them. 1R was used from 1934-44. In 1945, Idaho went to the new system. It is interesting yours has the older format on a 1953 plate.
http://history.idaho.gov/sites/default/ ... s/0170.pdf

cman said:
Very cool build. I learned something about Idaho today too and I live in Idaho. The "1R" is a county designation that I had not seen before. I learned our county designations have not always been the way I have known them. 1R was used from 1934-44. In 1945, Idaho went to the new system. It is interesting yours has the older format on a 1953 plate.
http://history.idaho.gov/sites/default/ ... s/0170.pdf

Hmm, intresting and wierd then, so now i can feel special finally! :lol:

timtulip said:
definitely no fat white wall on the rear.

I came to that conclusion myself as well, you can see in the last photos of the licence plate that a new all black tire is on, much better.

Latest posts

Back