(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should be able to make that work on that boat wheel with the right washers. It may even work better if remove the bolt and cut the stem off square. Good work Lil' Buddy!
1c2fa897f01581ab1ab9ccb32e0a813a.jpg

You should be able to make that work on that boat wheel with the right washers. It may even work better if remove the bolt and cut the stem off square. Good work Lil' Buddy!
1c2fa897f01581ab1ab9ccb32e0a813a.jpg
I was thinking the same Gilligan reference. Hahaha

So, the wheel won't 'turn', rather you'll 'slide' it side-to-side, like a rudder? OK, it is from a boat afterall, right? Hahahaha

Keep up the good work Jake!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks Doc. Maybe I should change the name to Da USS. BLABBERMOUTH. Me being an ex navy man.

That steering wheels is screaming for a Brody knob.
You could make one out of one of you action "dolls" heads.

Hello Ratters!! I'm gonna tackle my backyard today and break down some of these bikes for parts. Don't worry the wheel stays on while the wheels are turning. (Hint) This will require good weather and about 3 beers. Today's music is Steely Dan - Black Cow. So crank it! (Whose listening to my music selections?) See ya when I get off.
3433f90db9816857ac6747cdaf5faf0f.jpg
SUPERMAN?!? WE HAVE A HULK!!
b027be6b78f20744327ffc1fd1c1e5d2.jpg
GTB! PEACE

Looks very interesting. We're watching this build...
Ghost%20In%20The%20Shell%20MRP.jpg

Jake, only you would think of having Captain America chillin with a slurpee. :banana:

As Adam said, it takes a little getting used to a steering wheel. But you can do eet. You can do eet all night long.
a8.jpg

27c56754a25a9a6e0af5d6688a230500.jpg
I love your builds you are so good at telling a story which im horrible at. Love the wheel but fair warning. When you get it done be prepared to so some test laps. Remember?
I remember well old friend. That bike was awesome. I'm already short and the bike is low to the ground so I won't have far to fall. Hahaha

Latest posts

Back