(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this thread!....I took pics of my slot car track but am at work now. I am also a slot car nut. Great photos....look forward to seeing this one evolve.

Love this thread!....I took pics of my slot car track but am at work now. I am also a slot car nut. Great photos....look forward to seeing this one evolve.
Thank you. I guess I made alot of people reminisce about slot and ho car racing. Next you guys will start buying figures that you like . You know I'll finish this bike in due time like always.

Some" Great" family shots Gramps..ERR Jake, the bike is lookin cool as well ![emoji106]
Mark
Hahaha this little one makes 9 grands. Poppa Jake that's what they call me.
d1dcf1e8a10ac35d0cd454a8f503949d.jpg
POPPA JAKE HAS ALL THE TOYS. JUST DON'T TOUCH EM!!

Great grandkid pic bud!
I can see the kids saying this too "Poppa Jake has all the toys, just don't touch em!" It must drive them crazy to see so much cool stuff and not get to play with it. :D

Hello Ratters!! I've got a few things in the works. I've got plenty of time to paint. I just need to work on the mechanical stuff. I have some tricks and doo dads but try this one on for size.
527da952aa289a11f7eed032f6fe9818.jpg
889cba21a3e2bcfc688492694e62ee28.jpg
Ooo...Shiny
87d44a0626bce3644e99f59fc781b356.jpg
HUH?!?
96903ffb261dccce2ac5c0ff61d51604.jpg
WHAT?!? THE BLABBERMOUTH IS PICKING UP STEAM!!

A boat steering wheel!!!!!!! Your getting Egghead Junior Crazy now brother!!!!
But I tell ya, I tell ya son, that thing ain't evah gonna fly!

A boat steering wheel!!!!!!! Your getting Egghead Junior Crazy now brother!!!!
But I tell ya, I tell ya son, that thing ain't evah gonna fly!
Hahaha I saw this first thing this morning as I left for work. Yeah B I always wanted a steering wheel on a bike so here goes nothing. I think I've got it figured out. If I can stop this doo hickey from hitting this thiggamabob and clamp it on to this blasted whatchamacallit......

Last edited:
Jake, I think you're the only one here that can do a whole thread page with nothing to do with building a bike but still keep all of us entertained and coming back for more! Sometimes I'm almost disappointed when I see a picture of your bike because I was hoping to see what predicaments you put your characters into. Haha, just kidding! You keep this fun for us!! :rockout:

Jake, I think you're the only one here that can do a whole thread page with nothing to do with building a bike but still keep all of us entertained and coming back for more! Sometimes I'm almost disappointed when I see a picture of your bike because I was hoping to see what predicaments you put your characters into. Haha, just kidding! You keep this fun for us!! :rockout:
Thank you for the compliment and comments. Just think you guys get a whole year of tomfoolery thrown at you within a couple of months. I do this everyday! Remember if it's someone you wanna see a pic of let me know. Peace

Now we just have to work out: "Is he really going to use the wheel, or is he just throwing us off scent?" :39:

By the way, love the wheel!

Luke.
Thanks LukeTheJoker but...
2281e47afef4fe0e58dd4d18a3ae2c60.jpg
Do you honestly believe that I would post a pick of a part that I wasn't going to use. Just to have people think I was knowing full well that I wasn't? I mean sure I did it last year in BO9...and in BO8 I really was gonna use those black tires but....

Hello Ratters!! No building tonight. I'm going to the movies. I gotta see Mad Max! This one's for those putting in work tonight while I'm chomping on $6.50 popcorn and $6.00 soda. Crank up War -City,County, City and Ac/Dc - Shoot the Thrill. And here's a picture for you cats who need a laugh remember
7460f581ceb2bc2eae2fe4650063deb3.jpg
NO ONE CAN STOP!! DA BLABBERMOUTH!! PEACE

Looks like the Hulk stole Ironman's bike from him after he beat him up.

hulk.jpg

Hello Ratters!! I'm at work and a buddy of mine did this for me. I think if I cifered right this might do the trick.
17eaae5364c99c72c78e72818ac9061c.jpg
85ebba5c3e49ccdd4148b98d71785b26.jpg
I'll see when I get home. So crank up that Elliott Moss-Slip and GTB!
0d318bc60dbd2b26e1bb5bfedcb6f0ca.jpg
WHAT'S THAT...A BUTTERKNIFE!! PEACE

Latest posts

Back