Bottrop Kustom Kulture ***PRO-VIDEO ADDED!*** june17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bottrop Kustom Kulture (June 4th 2010. Germany) NEW PICS!

first off great pics very nice quality. i am in love with that cute little blue convertible with the roll pan in the back with the exhuast exiting out through it. we here in the USA take our liberties for granted lucky for us we rodders have sema to protect us and a lot of people who are very into old cars still. there are still rules that are hard to get around one which a friend of mine told me about was the weight rule if your car is running no fender. he had a trick which i could not remember to make it light enough to pass. and most of the cops around here leave you alone as long as you are not doing stupid stuff. the local boys in galt know me and know i dont do stupid stuff so they just give me a thumbs up. i wait till i am not in "public" to do the fun stuff or if i am drag racing i do it only on the track. great pics ....... cars and bikes keep it up Europe is coming on strong!!

Re: Bottrop Kustom Kulture (June 4th 2010. Germany) NEW PICS!

Thanks Karfer.

It's fun to take good shots. If I hadn't I would remember just half of what I've seen on such a terrific show ;-) That blue model A just had that certain something I guess. It looked fresh after seeing al those (almost belly button) 'primered' rods. I wouldn't mind seeing much more full fendered traditional rides also. Although I think this was an 'entry-level' hotrod. I'm almost certain it's glassfibre, runs a very comon 4-cilinder engine, and features a cheap ifs. And wheels of a UK taxi-cab. And I think these kind of dependable, drivable, and probably 100% legal rods are just great. I Wouldn't mind having one of these...

Interesting to read about the American situation regarding hotrods. I guess rules and regulations differ between states also..? Some 20 years ago we, in holland, wouldn't have imagined to have fenderless hotrod running down the streets. But today it seems that it's all possible. I guess you do have to have some luck when you run into cops. But most of em find it amazing to see these 'old-timers' still driving around and are interested in the car itself rather than the things that are illegal about it. As long as you're nice to them they tend to be reasonable to you.

Re: Bottrop Kustom Kulture (June 4th 2010. Germany) VIDEOS!

thanks for the videos! and as much as i like chopped/channeled a's if you want to be noticed leave the top stock height (since itll stick out amongst the sea of chopped/channeled ones :wink: )

sensor said:
thanks for the videos! and as much as i like chopped/channeled a's if you want to be noticed leave the top stock height (since itll stick out amongst the sea of chopped/channeled ones :wink: )

I'm with you on that one! ...but I'd like to go a step further. If you really want to stand out from the crowd use a non Ford body. Or even an American body...
(I'd kill for a late 20's/early30's Ford or Chevy though... ;-)

Mk1cabriokor's video is nicely put together.

video1_bottrop_2010.jpg

CLICK HERE TO PLAY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE >

video2_bottrop_2010.jpg

herr_rudolf said:
I'm with you on that one! ...but I'd like to go a step further. If you really want to stand out from the crowd use a non Ford body. Or even an American body...
(I'd kill for a late 20's/early30's Ford or Chevy though... ;-)
you mean like this?
fenderlessrearmockup001.jpg

my '31 termites dream(i mean chevy :wink: )

sensor said:
you mean like this?

my '31 termites dream(i mean chevy :wink: )

Are you serious?? That looks too good to be true man... Congrats!
Yep, I meant 'someting' like that...
That's a fine looking body. Can't believe how much that coupe looks like a model A. I'm guessing you've dreamed up your rod a million times by now. What are your plans with it?

video4_bottrop_2010.jpg

If you wanna know what Botropp Kustom Kulture is all about: THIS is THE VIDEO to watch.
From Pixelgarage it's professionaly shot, but cut down because it seems to be 'just a television preview'. Just ignore that strange language. It's not mine either...
;-)
Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back