Boxes of Schwinn Doo-Dads!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I was at a guy's house today, picking up a bike for someone else, when he was talking about how this economy (and a recent lay-off) has forced him to get out of the bike building hobby, and sell it all. He had three boxes of parts, mostly Schwinn, and I ended up getting it all for $30!

I'm not a hardcore Schwinn guy, so I might be putting a lot of this up for sale in the future. There is too much to list, but I'll show some highlights.

The stuff.
IMG_0544.jpg

About a dozen of these seat clamps, saying "AS" or "S."
IMG_0547.jpg

A couple of seats, including this old banana seat, still new in its package!
IMG_0549.jpg

A few sets of old Schwinn pedals, including these with the Schwinn name, and no reflector.
IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Two sets of Roadmaster rims. 26" and 20". These things are super heavy! He told me that the shape of them made them very rare and valuable, but I have no idea. They're not flat, but sort of... trapezoid.
IMG_0552.jpg

I've also got about a half dozen of the simple Schwinn headbadges that say "SCHWINN" down the front. Plus bearing, cranks, more pedals, more head tube cups, on and on. It'll take me a while just to sort through it all!

i would be interested in the seat clamps in the near future.

Latest posts

Back