Brand Spankin New KOS KRUISER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking bike, in fact so nice of you ride down my street I might push you off of it!!!! :)
It's that cool.

HAHA MIKEE! Steve ~ It rides like a DREAAAAAM. So responsive and light underneath me. I am FAT so if you were a lighter ride I can only imagine how much better it would be!! If you can find one, I suggest getting one. They are done with these, even in Europe after the 2014 models as I understand it. And Luke let me answer your question with some Johnny Cash lyrics, "You could say I went down to the factory and picked it up..." HA! I know a guy who knew a guy! ;)

Very cool!Ive had a chance to ride a couple and they are pretty dang smooth.Just recently picked up a set of the hubs that came on one of these.

Marty told me that the hubs were supposed to be the first in the new Pro Class line. They never went forward with this retro line so they didn't produce them. I was wondering why he included some PRO CLASS decals LOL I thought they might have been for cranks!

BTW I now have Paul Love levers in silver on there. I am going to change the cable to braided silver too and I have switched out the bars to CW Pro sizes bars. It looks pretty ridiculous but the up-right position is comfortable!

Back