Brought 14 home tonight Wife says they must go

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i have posted on my local cl im near grand rapids michigan in a town called grand haven. Asking $250 for stingray $100 for racer, $150 for roadmaster muscle plus ship. I will try to start a for sale thread after i go thru the interest i have already received here Thanks send me email address for better pics All other bikes will be $40 or less plus ship thanks local sales still my take first dibs if paypal hasent been made hope every one understands i my marrige cant afford to sit on these to long lol if i sell a couple packing and shipping may take a few extra days

Thanks Rob, Sorry about the phone dying. I'll get in touch with you this week and we'll work out a way to pick up the Ranger. Thanks again and good luck on the rest of the find. Brian

DSC07033.jpg

LOVE THIS ! Wish I wasn't so stinkin' far away. Shipping would be murder I imagine!

I like the red tank bike (jc higgins/?). How much for just the tank? Or whole bike shipped to Memphis TN?

Back