Burrito build-off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should there be a burrito build-off?

• awesome idea man!

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • doesn't really matter to me

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • bad idea

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
:lol: too bad thats your assignment. just kiddin. oh an it has to be a fixed gear. :shock:

I would be happy if we had a anything goes build off.... But my second choice would be to support a Burrito

Fireproof said:
My daughter has been wanting to build a burrito for a while now . . . I wouldn't be able to keep out of a build-off like this! :wink:

This is Fireproof's daughter(I don't have an email address yet, so any posts I make for now are under this username.) and I think a burrito build-off would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

well im glad you like the idea, hopefully steve will see this thread, or maybe i should just PM him and ask.

I think our next unofficial build off will be an "Anything Goes" build off.

The folks here have been asking for one for a couple of years now.

The good thing about this is that you can build burritos or whatever you want to.

This will be an unofficial build off so there won't be any voting or prizes.

We do these during the down time just to give people some semi-structured event.

And don't forget....every day is a build off around here. :wink:

thanks steve, thats an answer i can live with. thanks for the much needed input.

i like the idea of an outlaw class build off. no classes no rules this means take off the boxing gloves and leave nothing on the table. i will sit it out i am tired though but it will be fun to watch

i think id finish one of my long lasting builds, "IT!" or the "World's LOWEST Indian". both are scratch builds, but the indian would turn out as a very expensive build, with motorcycle wheels. :shock:

Latest posts

Back