Cali Girl just got a bike today! =)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikeriderx said:
dirtydoll250 said:
Red Bud, isn't there one of the stops on the pro circuit?
Isn't that were Mike Alessi got in the narley wreck?

Yup! It's where the AMA Nationals are held. It's a blast! :mrgreen:

Road Master said:
You picked a great time to get into this - there is an overabundance of girl's bikes available right now. I always figured I would have one girl's bike - guess what? Now I've got 6 girl's bikes and 5 boy's and the girl's bikes all have something about them that I really like - springer, tank, rack, built in fender light, etc..

Here's a few of mine:

A nice late 50's Murray
IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

A pre-war (1935?) H.P. Snyder built:
IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

And finally this clunker:
IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

But enough about me! How's your build coming along?

So form being on here im guessing im gonna end up with more bikes in the future :wink:

My bike is coming along good, Im gonna start a Bike Build Thread....maybe ill do that today. lol

dirtydoll250 said:
So form being on here im guessing im gonna end up with more bikes in the future :wink:

My bike is coming along good, Im gonna start a Bike Build Thread....maybe ill do that today. lol

Yes you are... :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to that that thread! btw...I got this one today:

IMG_0272.jpg

RoadMasterHeadbadgeII.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

I just can't say "no" to the LADIES!!! :wink:

bikeriderx:
Your blue Murray Sonic Flight is probably one of the coolest girls bikes i've seen in a while. I'm dying to get a matching pair for myself and the girl. We're big space geeks (drove all the way to florida to see the shuttle launch. awesome I might add) so a pair of those would be totally ........ If you ever have the desire to sell or trade it, let me know!!!

I actually posted a pic of them in the "Other Bikes" thread, but I can't find it...here. 8)
mypictures225.jpg

I have a '06kx250f and I just got an '08 drz400 a few months ago.[/quote]

I was going to get the DRZ400sm! awesome bike! holding out for something red and italian though...

EvilJohnny37 said:
I actually posted a pic of them in the "Other Bikes" thread, but I can't find it...here. 8)
mypictures225.jpg

I have a '06kx250f and I just got an '08 drz400 a few months ago.

I was going to get the DRZ400sm! awesome bike! holding out for something red and italian though...[/quote]

Yeah I love the fourhundo. My first bike was a klr250, so this thing gets it! 8)

EvilJohnny37 said:
bikeriderx:
Your blue Murray Sonic Flight is probably one of the coolest girls bikes i've seen in a while. I'm dying to get a matching pair for myself and the girl. We're big space geeks (drove all the way to florida to see the shuttle launch. awesome I might add) so a pair of those would be totally beep. If you ever have the desire to sell or trade it, let me know!!!
PM sent... :mrgreen:

bikeriderx, I have a question also on your Murray, I bought a frame / forks / crank at a local fleamarket, and it is Identical to your frame style, but mine said "Space Flight" on the chainguard ? Wondering how old it is ? It is going to be kind of a "glass slipper / Cinderella" bike for my search for the perfect woman..when I find her, she fits the bike and loves it..I know she's the one..can you help me out with "ballparking" the age of this bike ?

old school 64 said:
bikeriderx, I have a question also on your Murray, I bought a frame / forks / crank at a local fleamarket, and it is Identical to your frame style, but mine said "Space Flight" on the chainguard ? Wondering how old it is ? It is going to be kind of a "glass slipper / Cinderella" bike for my search for the perfect woman..when I find her, she fits the bike and loves it..I know she's the one..can you help me out with "ballparking" the age of this bike ?

Can you post a pic? I dunno...rms37 might be able to help...Mine's a mid to late 50's...Exact date for these bikes is hard to do...Let's see...

Latest posts

Back