Camera question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was given a Sony digital Camera, The problem I have with it is it uses a MS Pro duo card, and my computer has no slot for it. I bought a card reader from Best Buy, and it worked great once or twice then my computer would not recognize the device, took it back they gave me a new one it worked two or three times and now computer recognizesit but it won' read the card. Any suggestion or help? Thanks

I had a similar problem. Now I just leave the card in the camera and connect the cable that came with the reader into the USB on the computer and the micro USB port on the camera. I then set the function selector on the camera to read and turn the camera on and the computer recognizes it and then just follow directions on the screen. It will download all the images stored on the card which you can then delete all and just click on which images you want to download if not all. Hope this helps. Thanks!!!

Back