Catchup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool looptail frame. The play on words with the build name and the frame name is great. Catchup and Mustang.
Nice assortment of meat and condiments you've got lined up too.
I RELISH what else is in store for this build. :D

Love the frame, the color and the name. Even better you have a free parts pile. Lets see where you go with this I-Jr.

1684382886511.png

Love the frame, the color and the name. Even better you have a free parts pile. Lets see where you go with this I-Jr.

View attachment 232883
Glad you think it's free 🤣 I kid if he's stealing parts off me he's not stealing cars off the neighbors

Last edited:
I think it's free too, did you get those tires I want to steal off the rim yet?
Yes you were looking right at them infront of the civic behind the gazelle frame right beside the pile of car tires near the hole in the shed. We have to make sure your not stealing cars to.

Yes you were looking right at them infront of the civic behind the gazelle frame right beside the pile of car tires near the hole in the shed. We have to make sure your not stealing cars to.
Gazelle?

Thought they were still in the Ambrosia rims when I was there. And you know I could do things with that civic hatchback, used to drive one of those

I'm surprised they didn't design cut-outs in the chain guard so you could see the initials better
They're familiar to every Canadian kid over a certain age. CCM put them on everything they made, and they made almost everything on two wheels up here

Latest posts

Back