Catchup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ro
They look nice. I'm surprised they hid them like that
Right from the 1920s
208853-IMG-20220828-135723145-HDR-2.jpg
the crank on this one came from a 1930s CCM big 52 tooth crank. You look he stole parts from this bike

View attachment 1000001650.jpgProbably the odd one we find some American bikes up here. Headsets and tires are the same bottom pretty much.
both of those mustang frames are super cool. I am surprised, being in upstate NY, I do’t see any of the CCM bikes here.

I’m sure US bikes make it up there?

Is there any overlap in parts?

I’d like to add a CCM to the collection someday, but I just don’t see them around!

The tomato oil rocks seriously I love it

He started his first job this summer and is only here half the and the other half at his mom's. He's finding it tough to manage things.
Though I will miss my muscle-bike buddy, I understand. In highschool, I would finish school, go to soccer practice, then to work (full time), get home after closing, do homework, then start all over. I used to fall asleep in History class because I was so exhausted. The class would have a field day, taking bets if I would fall out of the chair, or leave the room and shut off all the lights, etc. It can be a lot to juggle, and burnout is an all too common thing at that age.

Latest posts

Back