Check Out NBHAA.com

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is RAD............They help out with any questions you have for your ride.......I think they do bikes from 1920-1970's.......I sent a email to them with a pix of the bike I was looking at buying........They replied REALLY fast and gave TONS of info about the bike and what was original and what wasnt...........Really COOL people and hooked me up..........So if your restoring a bike or just want more info about it............Send them a email with some pix and they will hit you back with great info..............Cool hope this helps some of you guys..........Laters.....

scott

NBHAA.com......AWESOME site.......

NBHAA gave me the most interresting answers on vintage rare bikes (while I'm still waiting for answers from the Schwinn forum on specialized question).

I love the article they wrote concerning the "Classic American Bicycles" book.

I wonder what they think about the way we treat old bikes...

Definitely a great site.

Haha yeah I think some people at there site would shake there heads if they saw some ratrods on here.......But hey who cares I find beauty in all orignal and ratroded bikes.......Art is art to me you know???....

Back