cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheezy board tracker

001-8.jpg
handle bars minus grips
002-9.jpg
after months of searching, i finally found it. its called friction tape. 4 bucks a roll.
003-7.jpg
wrap wrap wrap
005-9.jpg
done!
004-9.jpg
theres more grip than electrical tape.

006-8.jpg
anyone know what these are for? i do (the smaller bolts should be a dead give away) pic in when someone guesses right :mrgreen:

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-12

That looks KILLER :p Love the seat, tires...make that everything :mrgreen:

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-12

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
That looks KILLER :p Love the seat, tires...make that everything :mrgreen:
i hate the seat! i realized that today! im going to find a smilar one to the one on krus. or somethig smaller.

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-12 with bars and bolts

018-3.jpg

019-3.jpg
some good pegs for racing :|
020-3.jpg
for different racing conditions :mrgreen:

darn those shar turns. bike looks wicked and dangerous....i like it

Re: cheezy board tracker

snydur said:
stocksucks said:
Really cool build you've got.
How do those brackets on the rear wheel work?
Isn't the chain gonna pull it forward while peddaling?
Congratulations
there is going to be a double pivot. so thees n pointof movement.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38717

That is just great..
You've made my day! Thanks!

well i borrowed some tubes, and bolted on the rear. looked pretty good. so with no chain or seat, i went to the back of the garage, ran as fast as i could and jumped on. feet on the pegs and leaning forward over the bars, i was off. i went surprisingly fast. rolling freestyle down my street. i had my good shoes on so all i could do was roll to a stop. took a long time. :mrgreen: aslo have a burn on my finger and scrape on my knee from this thing just today. well nuthing that wasnt worth it.

snydur said:
well i borrowed some tubes, and bolted on the rear. looked pretty good. so with no chain or seat, i went to the back of the garage, ran as fast as i could and jumped on. feet on the pegs and leaning forward over the bars, i was off. i went surprisingly fast. rolling freestyle down my street. i had my good shoes on so all i could do was roll to a stop. took a long time. :mrgreen: aslo have a burn on my finger and scrape on my knee from this thing just today. well nuthing that wasnt worth it.

So do you need some tubes?? :) C'mon, i feel guilty about that awesome light coming my way! Seriously though, i don't know how good they are but i have three 26 inch tubes that hold air, let me know.

Brentley said:
snydur said:

So do you need some tubes?? :) C'mon, i feel guilty about that awesome light coming my way! Seriously though, i don't know how good they are but i have three 26 inch tubes that hold air, let me know.
im good. just hoping some good karma will come my way :D

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-13 rolling but not riding

well i got real tubes on it today, popped in a chain, and took it for a roll, for about 30 feet. there is still no seat (duc tape over the cut off seat post) but i rode it, chain popped once, but the bolts weresnt tightened perfectly. now its time for a color, and a seat. hmmmmmm :wink:

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-13 rideable!

two posts without a picture?! unheard of!!! haha. so heres my ghetto pedals. needed metal pedals, couldnt find ones, so i went with hotrodder rule of thumb 1: work with what you got and 2: lighter is faster
001-9.jpg

bolts off two normal pedals
002-11.jpg

some gas tubing and special grip tape
004-11.jpg

ha ha! they even look fast!
006-9.jpg

this was yesterday. i rode it with these pedals and it wasnt to bad. till the next day! :mrgreen:

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-17

I've tried this trick before, your feet tend to slowly "roll" off the pedals unless you constantly adjust your footing.

yoothgeye said:
I've tried this trick before, your feet tend to slowly "roll" off the pedals unless you constantly adjust your footing.
ding ding ding! i only rode for maybe 30 feet, but i can already tell its gunna happen

snydur said:
yoothgeye said:
ding ding ding! i only rode for maybe 30 feet, but i can already tell its gunna happen
Those pedals will work, you just have to ride in cowboy boots like me :mrgreen:

Brentley said:
Those pedals will work, you just have to ride in cowboy boots like me :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a kid I loved cowboyboots. I wore them in the early 80's up intill the age of 12 regardless of the other kids making fun of me. I realy didn't care. They made me feel tough. I never could catch em and pound em on their heads though as they were all running around on the latest newest fastest and grippy sneakers...

sorry for being off topic. :oops: :wink:

As for the pedals:
@ Snydur: The lycra-roadbikers use specialty shoes. Why not try your hand at making the ratrodversion for your bike? 8)

6644_2.jpg

picked up two of these from my bike guy. ten bucks for both. one has a little rust on the buttons, but it came off with scotch brite. a super sport, and a schwinn. he had two others, i may have to get them to :mrgreen:

Re: black velvet! (for now)

Double Nickle said:
Hey man I just noticed that your a sophmore(In hig school im guessing). I saw the post about your bike being stoled. I just wanted to let you know that im also a sophmore (16 years old) and Im glad to see someone my age aroud these parts! Good luck on the build! :wink:
And I to am a sophmore :) With sugnificantly less talent :?

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-20 and a comfotable seat!

Love the foot pegs, and the headlight looks perfect!
Keep it up!

Back