Cherry Hill "Bandit"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I'd like to thank "Double Nickle" for building such a cool bike, after getting it from him I really didn't have to do anything other than paint to make it perfect for what I had in mind.
I was given as a gift to one of the outstanding volunteers at our BMX track, Cherry Hill.
To say that the recipient "Big Block" Chris Heath was overwhelmed when he saw it would be an understatement.
The bike was taken to Spokane painter Lance Jasper for a hand applied pinstripe job. Lance did a great job, but after having it sit in my living room for a few days I decided that it just looked too "fresh". A few hours with some 00 steel wool added about 30 years of wear to the paint job and brought it much closer to what I had envisioned. The saddle was something I found on short notice and will undoubtedly be swapped out by Chris when he finds something more suiting his taste.
The hardest part about this bike project was having to give it away when it was done. But it went to a great well deserving guy who will cherish it forever.

forum3-16.jpg

forum2-20.jpg

forum1-24.jpg

Back