Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ New Pics 12-11 ~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ NEXT RIDE SEPTEMBER 25TH ~~

Less then 12 hours away :wink:
My Boys and I will be at the Bike Rental shack on the north side of the Parking lot At
1:00pm Hope you can make it!

4seasons003-30.jpg

PM or call me with any questions 312 342 4186

Thanks Skip

Ok, Even I know when to admit I have been beat :roll:

Between Bear,Packers and bad weather, and that I have not heard from anyone that they are for sure going to make the ride

I will officially cancel this ride :(

Sorry for the short notice! ...... hope to see you all on October 30th MORE INFO TO COME!

Now go watch some FOOTBALL! :mrgreen:

4seasons004-29.jpg

Ah Skipton, my friend: you need not admit defeat,
100_0621.jpg

I was there, and a little misty rain didn't dampen my spirit,
100_0625.jpg

Headed South to Lincoln park, then west to Broadway and made a stop at Cycle Smithy, Catch the crew soon for an October Ride,

oldgreaser,

So sorry I missed you! :oops:

:mrgreen: That is one cool bike!!! with a tall head tube :shock:
Hardcore with just the front brake

Did Cycle Smithy Still have a Maxi-car hub in the display case?

Like this one.... so shiny
drum.jpg

drum2.jpg

I was looking for that hub,didn't see it ,that doesn;t mean it wasn't still there, And Thanks on for the :mrgreen: .My ride was a shake down run ,to see what else needs work, discovered that I MUST get a new seat, tighten the brake, and a different cluster in back on the rear hub, There is too much spread between, 4 and 5. Still it's nearly ready for the Velo.

LETS DO THIS!

OCTOBER 22ND

Lets all meet at FOX VALLEY BIKETOBERFEST

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46117

This show has it all! AN ANTIQUE –CLASSIC – CUSTOM - BICYCLE SHOW - SWAP MEET

Come show your bike, sell stuff at the swap meet, and then go for a ride, and meet other like minded bike hot rodders! :mrgreen:

More info to come!

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ NEXT RIDE OCTOBER 22ND ~~

@Skipton...Will there be a seperate October ride for the Geneva costume ride? Me and the Mrs won't be able to make the 22nd, but will be in Chicago on the 29th for a meeting and will stay over night at either a friend's place or motel for the 30th. We will be bringing our bikes.

I'm planning to go to the swap meet on the 22nd, but I may have to hit it pretty early. What time are you guys planning to ride? Geneva costume ride sounds like fun too.
Jeff

islnder102 said:
@Skipton...Will there be a seperate October ride for the Geneva costume ride? Me and the Mrs won't be able to make the 22nd, but will be in Chicago on the 29th for a meeting and will stay over night at either a friend's place or motel for the 30th. We will be bringing our bikes.

SailorMac said:
I'm planning to go to the swap meet on the 22nd, but I may have to hit it pretty early. What time are you guys planning to ride? Geneva costume ride sounds like fun too.
Jeff

I'm Planning to be there all day long! put some bikes in the show and find good deals at the Swap Meet!.... Then a ride after!

come on buy and check out the Swap!

I'm in for Genena costume ride on the 30th also! :mrgreen: .....Just need to find my Cher outfit :wink:

i think i will come n show a few bikes hope to meet sum of RRB members at this event look forward to it :mrgreen:

Skipton said:
Looks like the costume ride on the 30th is off :( :( :( :(

But come on out on the 22nd and have a BLAST! :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:

:x :x :x :x Have fun at the swap/show on the 22nd... :D :D :D :D

Saw this Oct. 22nd event posted on Craigslist, I'd like to come up for it! Trying to finish my '37 Zep project to take on the ride....

Tailwinds said:
Saw this Oct. 22nd event posted on Craigslist, I'd like to come up for it! Trying to finish my '37 Zep project to take on the ride....
\
Cool I was going to PM you!!..... Hope you can make it up here! and ride! :mrgreen:

Skipton said:
LETS DO THIS!

OCTOBER 22ND

Lets all meet at FOX VALLEY BIKETOBERFEST

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=46117

This show has it all! AN ANTIQUE –CLASSIC – CUSTOM - BICYCLE SHOW - SWAP MEET

Come show your bike, sell stuff at the swap meet, and then go for a ride, and meet other like minded bike hot rodders! :mrgreen:

More info to come!

LESS THEN A WEEK AWAY!
Come on out early and show some bikes, buy a Swap meet space and sell some stuff!
Meet some cool bike people!... Then go for a ride!
:mrgreen:

Looks like Saturdays weather will be perfect for a bike show!

Hope the turn out is as good as expected :mrgreen:

Sad news is I will not be able to make it :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Just to much family stuff going on tomorrow, Both boys have football games. Hope you all have a
BLAST!!!!

I was really looking forward to hanging out with you guys and meeting new faces

Please take lots of pictures!!!!!!

Thanks Skip

Latest posts

Back