Chrome won't get you home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now that I find out you already have a rat style in this frame I vote to clean it up that way you have the best of both worlds. I still am not crazy about that many spoke but oh well. Clean it up ride it enjoy it and if you are in the mood for a ratty ride then take out the other bike. Also like the jeckyl/hyde thought from ADRNLN

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Yup, clean it up. On the rusted one, can you safely run a 'Schwinn' springer without the trusses?

Cheers!
Dr. T

you mean the one that's on it now? If so, yeah it's safe. never fallen with the bike,well unless it's a bar-hop night :D

So after reading all the comments.. Thnx and I'll clean this one up and go for the Dr. Jeckyll- mr Hide theme that ADRLN suggested..
I'll keep y'all posted..

I’m glad that you decided to clean it up and take care of it. The way it was when you got it looked like someone was simply too lazy to take care of their stuff! Did the previous owner buy it new, ride it one weekend, and then park it in the backyard for a couple years? Not cool!

Fireproof said:
I’m glad that you decided to clean it up and take care of it. The way it was when you got it looked like someone was simply too lazy to take care of their stuff! Did the previous owner buy it new, ride it one weekend, and then park it in the backyard for a couple years? Not cool!

something like that,
lucky for me tough otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it that cheap :D

Back