CL Dyno Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Picked this up off CL cheap a couple months ago. It's been sitting for while outside while I decided what to do with it.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Sent the frame & forks out to be media blasted & powdercoated to the same spot I had the wheels on my Fairlane done. I get a pretty good deal since they do it on the side. Pretty much throw my parts in when another order of the same color comes in.

IMAG0071_zps56242c6e.jpg

Decided to clean up the frame a bit buy cutting off the chainguard mount tabs & kickstand mounts.

IMAG0076_zps4405216c.jpg

Picked up these Huffman trussed forks here a while ago. Look like OG paint, so not gonna strip & coat. Just need to clean them up a little & apply some Flitz to bring out the paint a bit more.

IMAG0073_zps4f6cc7a1.jpg

IMAG0072_zpse7588dad.jpg

Switched up a couple of the wheels I ordered during Electra's recent blowout and ended up with a gold 3spd wheelset with new older QuickBricks.

IMAG0075_zps68b13983.jpg

Thanks. I have tomorrow off, so hoping to pick up some 7/8" solid round stock to make a laid back seatpost and install an old NOS Bendix shifter.

Latest posts

Back