Cleveland Klunker. Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it sits on its own 2 wheels and kick stand again. Got the brakes and derailers tuned in. Have to set the position of the handle bars and everything on them but after that and a good once over its done

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

97b4868498889f6c77939fe895a6cd48.jpg
ce7cadd34b148f3d00688eab4e1be0fd.jpg
3af5d49288ce77584bec0b7ec8486146.jpg

I finally came up with a name. I'm not sure how to edit the post to it, but its Cleveland Klunker. I made ahead badge, using the original hawthorne badge as a basis but put my own little spin on it

Hydro dip looks good, dig the headbadge too.
Haha the secret is out! Yes hydographics. Remembered a few things that day, how long it has been since I have sprayed liquid paint, and how much labor in masking is involved!

Haha the secret is out! Yes hydographics. Remembered a few things that day, how long it has been since I have sprayed liquid paint, and how much labor in masking is involved!

But it sure looks good after all the work.

Chad this frame turned out great! Such a unique process and your pattern fits the vibe of western Wisc perfectly! Looking forward to the final touches.:nod:

Nice. I'm getting some hydro parts now. Luckily I work for a company that does it. Cool process for sure
I worked at the place that did it probably 15 years ago, he is all liquid base paint, I have been powdercoating now for a while, was a different swap back that's for sure. I did all the labor on it to keep the cost down

Latest posts

Back