Cleveland Welding "ARFLITE" Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimw1960 said:
ChadB said:
I just wonder if the bike originally had red tires.

In my opinion, tires are consumables and replacing them does not affect the originality of the bike. Some purist collectors and museum curators may disagree. In any event, the tires are NOS and correct for the period, though not original to the bike. By the way, you do come off a little pushy, so might want to work on the interpersonal skills. Light still is not for sale and if I ever decide to sell it, I won't sell it to you.

If I'm "pushy" you're acting quite juvenile, what with your "I won't sell it to you" comment. You may as well say "It's my ball and I'm taking it home"
Anyway, I've been online since 1997 and I've had far more worthwhile things to argue about on forums than this. You have said the light isn't for sale, and keep repeating it..I don't recall asking you more than once if it was.

I'll stick to the Cabe if I feel the desire to chat about bicycles in the future.

The color of the two tires are really fascinating. It adds classic to the bicycle . I haven't seen ARFLITE to the net but it is closest to the AIR FLITE bicycles. Maybe they mean similar.

well then. gorgeous bike, and his comments werent the nicest(chadB). kinda assuming, kinda rude. heck id ride the bike everyday if i could.

Latest posts

Back