Cockpit shots only

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the video of riding a few rounds on the local pump track. It was very windy and the kids on their scooters mad it a bit tricky to get more then a few good rounds. But it was still fun!

and here's the quick detour through the forest on the way back

I’m on the way.,,

IMG_0483.jpeg

As long as you stay away from the low end units then you’ll be fine, esp 800’s , X rays have a poor design in the plastic clamping area‘s so beware of that also., 😉
To be honest, I rejected them in 1994 on literally the first time I tried them. Test ride on a new-to-me bike, first feature was a small stair set. They shifted unexpectedly and I put rapidfire on the shopping list. I have held the grudge thirty years, maybe time to put it in the bin with bar ends

To be honest, I rejected them in 1994 on literally the first time I tried them. Test ride on a new-to-me bike, first feature was a small stair set. They shifted unexpectedly and I put rapidfire on the shopping list. I have held the grudge thirty years, maybe time to put it in the bin with bar ends
Yea for sure .. wait what! … get rid of bar ends 🧐 , are you mad.. I’ll come back to this once I’ve recovered , ..anyway and I’m not saying for one minute there are not bad units out there that are pure dire , and wouldn’t want to get accused of being a one man grip shift supporting army but… there are some fantastic versions of esp shifters available , worst case scenari is you not like them then sell them to me 🤣

Latest posts

Back