Colson Double Eagle Clipper Fresh Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I walked into the Nashville store at Antique Archeology today and there it sat. They said it was a local pick that just arrived into the store. I was shocked that the price was nowhere near the full blow retail. Luckily my buddy was working that day and gave me an even better deal. Looks like I picked the pickers.

The Paint is nice, everything is solid.
I rode it out the door.

null_zps447a2ebc.jpg

null_zpsd494e55c.jpg

P8230675_zps3abd58ca.jpg

P8230676_zps6c82f2fc.jpg

P8230677_zpse7371085.jpg

P8230678_zps09b4c140.jpg

P8230680_zpsee5f5691.jpg

P8230682_zpsd449c643.jpg

P8230683_zps3b0c12a2.jpg

P8230684_zps7d3b319b.jpg

P8230685_zpsf64ba70c.jpg

Wow, way to go buddy!

D that's pretty sweet ! I'v gotten stuff from their Iowa store when we drive by each summer on the way to Colorado . They really are better priced than the antique shops that are in our area. I got an Art Deco mint aluminum stem from them the guys even priced it from sturgis via a pic. Texted to them from the store. $10.!
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43969

Tyler,
It was a honor to be there with you and Don at AA when you 'picked the pickers'.
I was actually surprised at how reasonable the prices were on this bike and several items in the store.

The bike so so beautiful n person, it's found the best home I can think of.

Cheers buddy,
Rob

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Nice .!~ How much shipped to Cali..96021 ?

Not for sale! Hahaha

Rat Rod said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I've got a pretty cool shot with the bike in front of the marathon building at antique archeology. It's Facebook page material;)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Tyler,
It was a honor to be there with you and Don at AA when you 'picked the pickers'.
I was actually surprised at how reasonable the prices were on this bike and several items in the store.

The bike so so beautiful n person, it's found the best home I can think of.

Cheers buddy,
Rob

I wouldn't have rather had anyone else with me. Thank's for coming along man!

The fact that you guys were able to meet up at the show and get that photo of the two Colson's together is so cool!
Two great bikes!

Double Nickle said:
So I walked into the Nashville store at Antique Archeology today and there it sat. They said it was a local pick that just arrived into the store. I was shocked that the price was nowhere near the full blow retail. Luckily my buddy was working that day and gave me an even better deal. Looks like I picked the pickers.

The Paint is nice, everything is solid.
I rode it out the door.

null_zps447a2ebc.jpg

null_zpsd494e55c.jpg

That's an awesome bike! Good timing. :D

Latest posts

Back