Cook Bros back in business....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You can now buy new Dog Bonz cranks again. http://www.cookbros.com/

Besides just the cranks they have some great pictures of their cruisers they have made over the years.

44t.jpg

Bass%201.jpg_595.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: ...the year was 1986. I sold my 79' Cook brothers 26" cruiser for $325 in order to pay for books when I went off to college. Till this day the pain still hurts knowing what they go for now. I would have to sell my Jeep in order to afford a 30+ year old bike in decent shape with the original components. :oops: :cry: :cry:

Yeah...the thing is, for the incredible prices that some of these 26" BMX cruisers are going for, you could probably have an exact duplicate fabricated.

$5000 - $6000 for a single speed bike like that is just insane....unless of course you own a museum. :wink:

I used to have a pair of cooks on my old Kastan 24" cruiser. I was actually checking them out on ebay...just checking them out and no buying cause I don't have that kind of scratch.

So they are back in biz? Anyone know if they relocated to Arrayo Grande CA. or is that another Cook Bros. racing I saw while I was on vacation, I was going to go by but went antiquing with the wife instead ***k............Mo

Back