Coolerbike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys.Dindnt document the building of this cause' it just kinda happened.I had the Unicycle laying around and told a buddy of mine that i was lookin for an old aluminum cooler,10 minutes later he came back and left one behind the shop(I love having friends who get things done in a timley manner).Cut the top of the schwinn unicycle of and welded a stearing tube form a junk bike on so that I could use a standard quill stem/bars.Went to the trift store across the street and grabed a bunch of bed rails out of the dumpster to make the frame for the cooler(had to put the horseshoe on so you can still open a cold one with the bottle opener).Cut a ladies bike in half for the two downtubes and done.The looks I get on this are more frequent then any other bike Ive made.Just wanted to share the idea with you guys,pretty simple to do.I would love to see some other versions that you creative folk can come up with.Working on one more now incorpirating a wagon.
-Kreep-
S7300577.jpg

S7300578.jpg

S7300580.jpg

S7300581.jpg

Awesome Coolerbike! The stickers give it an F U i don't care what you think kind of attitude. I love it!

OOH OOH ..i see b-b-q trailer potential in the second pic. :idea:

big AL said:
8) Thats sweet! Great idea and I'm thinking $4.00 a cold one if you take it to the beach. :lol:
dogdart said:
A.S.BOLTNUT said:
OOH OOH ..i see b-b-q trailer potential in the second pic. :idea:
A cooler , a grill , a wagon load of goodies ... A traveling tailgate show

If it's a tailgate show, then the price of a cold one just went up - from $4 to $6 ! :D You price the b-b-q. All we need now are bikini clad girls selling it. :lol:

(cue boys of summer music) "i saw a Black Flag sticker on a cooler bike..."

that is sweet.

The creature and santa cruz stickers make it %100 hardcase.

Thanks guys for the comments.Yea its definatly the most logical fixed gear in town,I rode it to one of the ally cat races and got some wild reactions.The rear wheels came off a german bicycle trailer,they have a solid axle and have little push tabs so the wheels can be taken off quickly.Now to get back to digging out more old boxes of stickers for this thing.
-Kreep-

Back