Countdown to build off 18

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir!

ghows-DA-8a4a20ab-57a7-302d-e053-0100007f35aa-3a7edbac.jpeg

1200x630

If no one here has enough sense to reasonably start the build off June 1, then I demand that I get an extra month to finish. Karpola weather continues this morning. I’m going nutzycukoo. I have a hand therapy evaluation appointment tomorrow morning 70 miles south. The blizzard lifted in the southern UP early this morning so it should be doable. It’s going to continue to snow here in Marquette until about 2pm. Driving back home tomorrow after therapy is going to be something as we drive on FF Hwy 13, which is very poorly token plowed if they feel like it. Then there is the final mile of bad gravel drive. I don’t have a chainsaw with me. Hopefully someone will have opened the shared mile access? I’m not shoveling, I’ll ram my 4 wheel drive into the cabin drive, pack it down by violently going back and fourth, digging holes with the tires to get unstuck and boot packing the walkways.
ED134A96-BB66-4453-892B-A98365BC28EC.jpeg

The electricity was out when we finally got back to the cabin. It came back on just now. It was out because of the blizzard. I built a fire to warm up some food. We took stuff out of the freezer to make Italian sandwiches, opened cans of Mexican dip and had this for dinner. I need Tums.View attachment 230285
I thought maybe it was so cold the dog food froze in the cans so you had to thaw it out to feed the doggie. He sure looks interested in the cooking!

I demand that the summer build off start June 1, after it quits snowing and the black flies have gone down some. I woke up at our daughters house this morning to this. Happy May Day.View attachment 229879View attachment 229880
Yikes! I am far from that stuff! I had to drive an hour into the mountains to see this much.
2F7C4CB2-D15F-43C5-A857-8C0F4BF49354.jpeg

I remember Winters on the Canadian border with much relief that I ain’t there anymore.

Is that really Dreamland Barbecue? I only know that it exists because I own the video game Redneck Rampage, and it appears in the music. UFOs in Big Rigs (I think that was sung by The Reverend Horton Heat)

“They got Ribs, white bread and ice-cold beer. They was eating so hard they didn’t even stare.”

At the furry flying saucer boy…
LOL

Is that really Dreamland Barbecue? I only know that it exists because I own the video game Redneck Rampage, and it appears in the music. UFOs in Big Rigs (I think that was sung by The Reverend Horton Heat)

“They got Ribs, white bread and ice-cold beer. They was eating so hard they didn’t even stare.”

At the furry flying saucer boy…
LOL
Oh it's real alright. Real good!
17271479_doX2UdPZ9EstwWnI1GwhyVo_LXF-Qldw97KQHoDa2Yk.jpg

These first couple days have been a flurry of activity

Cannot wait to see what the next couple months leading up to July look like!

50 BUILDS

1683161415416.png

55 BUILDS!!!

1683374589856.png

Latest posts

Back