Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like yoot's idea. I have a DX rat that doesn't get ridden much in it's current guise; maybe I'll re-do it for BO10.

Here ya go. No charge for the concept!

In order for this to work with my fat butt, you would have to add a cargo rack out front with a full pony keg as a counterweight. :android:

Well, I may not even be part of it yet, but hit my first roadblock! I ordered some brake discs for the build that will be my build-off 09 bike if I am in it, and found out they don't fit my wheels! Turns out my wheels are early disc brake with a 6x48mm bolt circle and the International Standard is 6x44mm... :(

Guess I will be rethinking my wheel choice...

Luke.

There is a problem with your solution. As you ride, you drink the beer-therefore your center of gravity constantly changes.
A better solution for you may be to substitute the skateboard wheels for a furniture dolly.:grin:
Maybe an extended boom out front with a cow catcher for ballast and a pair of training wheels at back.

I might build a bike around on this sprocket.

Reminds me of this

Soundgarden-Badmotorfinger-album-artwork.jpg

Well, I may not even be part of it yet, but hit my first roadblock! I ordered some brake discs for the build that will be my build-off 09 bike if I am in it, and found out they don't fit my wheels! Turns out my wheels are early disc brake with a 6x48mm bolt circle and the International Standard is 6x44mm... :(

Guess I will be rethinking my wheel choice...

Luke.

Hey bro save your disc and cut a new one...
I saw one here made out of a circular sawblade...
fabbed one of my own too!
Got any of those old cheapy blades with no kerf?

Carl.

Hey bro save your disc and cut a new one...
I saw one here made out of a circular sawblade...
fabbed one of my own too!
Got any of those old cheapy blades with no kerf?

Carl.
Already thought of that, but would not suit the look of the bike I want to build, so thinking I will go the other way and just build new wheels to suit the brakes... o_O Got to love doing things the hard way... :happy:

Luke.

I have a possible motorized back up build if i cant get the parts for my sharkruiser build
does anybody know what rule is going to be for traditional class for bolt on motors
will those be allowed in traditional or is that for the anything goes class

Latest posts

Back