Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a name for my build. Am I disqualified for starting early?.

We would have to prove that you actually "worked on" the name. By the time we formed a committee on it, had formal meetings and made a final decision on whether the group, as a whole, felt you had violated the rules or not, the BO would be over. So I'd say, don't sweat it!

My build will have two wheels, but one wheel will be made from two wheels, so technically there will be three wheels made into two wheels, unless I decide to use two wheels to make the other wheel as well, in which case there will be two wheels made from four wheels but appearing to only be one set of two wheels. I hope we don't end up copying each other....
Well just so I don't copy you I think I will keep my three wheels as three. . . But I don't want to see any fat tires on way to skinny of rims because I'm doing that.

Hey I just noticed the new thread title!:cool2:
Thanks, R-Man:113:

I like it too...I'm happy to have the cross hairs taken off my back. You're now the new target, the one to beat...tag, you're it!

One
jackalope_tx2072_m6350.jpg

day

Shouted my self a new pipe bender in the lead up to tomorrow. Now to just keep it hidden until I can get it Dirty tomorrow so the missus thinks it has been there all along

If it can rust let it
Is it one of those SuperCheapAuto style hydraulic ones? If so, do yourself a favour and buy some sand to stuff it with, they tend to crush the tubing otherwise...

Luke.

Is it one of those SuperCheapAuto style hydraulic ones? If so, do yourself a favour and buy some sand to stuff it with, they tend to crush the tubing otherwise...

Luke.
Yeah mate. already got the sand not sure how much I will use but it was on special can't pass up a bargain women do it with shoes men do it with tools

If it can rust let it

Just out of curiosity has any one googled bonine looking for some sort of secret inspiration. Now I may be the only one that sees a link between what comes up and what we are doing so I don't know if it pure coincidence or secretly genius naming from rat rod bikes or just madness on my part

If it can rust let it

Last edited:
My bike is going to have a whole lotta rust on it and a saddle,jus given you guys a heads up,no copycats allowed...;).
1 more sleep...

Back