Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got some figurin' to do but I'm guessing 24" wheels will gain me some room and the 26" frame has some clearance already so.... woohoo we'll see!

It's definitely not a contest winner but it'll be a blast to ride in a parade.

Carl.

If i can find an AMF cantilever (frame only) in my price range
vintage-1960-s-mens-26-amf-roadmaster-skyrider-frame-25-portland-americanlisted_28212137.jpg

i have just about everything to do a mix between a vintage and modern little 500 style bicycle
2-003.jpg

I had other bikes i wanted to enter but i dont think i can get the neaded parts in time

Someone should pick up this from Ebay and build up a bike from it.
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm getting pretty excited myself. I've got big plans
Plans are cheap.:bigboss::D

I have several, just need to choose one when the time arrives. I learned last year that my plans can change without notice!

Plans are cheap.:bigboss::D

I have several, just need to choose one when the time arrives. I learned last year that my plans can change without notice!

Yep. Nothin' like climbing out of a canoe mid rapids and into an innertube....

Carl o_O.

If i can find an AMF cantilever (frame only) in my price range

i have just about everything to do a mix between a vintage and modern little 500 style bicycle
2-003.jpg

I had other bikes i wanted to enter but i dont think i can get the neaded parts in time

They are really into the aerodynamics too. One guy is wearing sleek white dress shoes and the other is wearing chuckies with the laces tied on the back for less drag.

Oldie with Dennis Quaid

Back