>>>Croc Cycles Hot Rod, Episode: Paint Stripped

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Schwinn Big Chopper

+2....the symmetry is spot on! 8)

Two thumbs up!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This looks better everytime :wink:

I love it so far you Kwazy Wratter. GTB!!! Peace

Incredible job mimicing the Spaceliner lines, but also making this frame totally your own.
BRAVO!
What kind a sammich you eatin?

Just jumped on the wife's new computer, it has spelling auto correct so I should look like a genius! :mrgreen:

Sandwich.

Good job on the frame so far, welded through a seat tube myself before, took me 3 hours with a rats tail file to fix it! :oops:

Luke.

http://cdn../instances/400x/23511765.jpg

Its coming along great. Glad I might have had a little inspiration in you building. Really we aren't building
space shuttles so anybody can do it. I kinda understand the tired of building one. Your suppose to take a
break and then jump back on it when the urge hits you. Heck I stopped and built my workbench top yesterday.
I think those tubes make a frame a cantilever , so that would make them cantilever tubes...or middle tubes. :lol:
As far as benders go , I have three and bent these cantilever tubes around the edge of my outdoor table in the
backyard. With a 10' piece wrapped around a big template it bends nice...no heat needed.
DSCF0002-120.jpg

Curtis Odom did it like this. I think he used a wood router and cut a groove half as deep as the tubing he was bending
and the same width, in the center of the two pieces of wood. If that makes sense.
SPEC-FRAME-05.jpg

You put a couple washers on the sprocket and use an off set rear sprocket. Looking good !
I have noticed around my shop when there is any bad language , its right after there is something
bleeding profusely. I take those 85mg aspirin so a small gash looks like an amputation. :shock:

tin machine said:
GREAT JOB !! very good idea and some talented fab work there , this one is going to look good after paint . can't wait to see !! 8) 8)

The problem is that peatbog isn't too good when it comes to paint.
Have you seen the horrible job he did with Eliminator or One Sweet Ride?????
:p :p :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :shock:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
That would look awesome in Coppertone! :p

+1

Back