Custom Nirve Cannibal suggestions?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up a beat up Nirve Cannibal for cheap.
The paint job is trashed, kickstand is broken off, wheels need truing, hubs need to be cleaned and repacked, headset is shot, etc., but I think it's great material for a custom bicycle. This will probably be a winter project so I'm not in a hurry but I'm open to suggestions as to what changes to make. Also what color (other than flat black, to many of those already) or color combo do you think would look best on it? A friend owns a powder coating business, so whatever I choose will not be very pricey. Also not interested in adding a motor to it.
Thanks.

cannibal_zpse2d7998a.jpg

I'd sure love to pick one of these up for cheap, nice score, as for idea's on this one, sky's the limit, I have about 5 different color scheme's in my head. A two tone of some kind would look killer.

So far I am thinking a full springer fork with front disc rim, longer fender in back and add a shorty up front, chrome bars plus chrome/silver stem. The seat is very sun bleached and one of the grips is busted, so I am going to replace them with something new. Color will be the toughet decision.

Since this is going to be my winter project, not yet.
I am actually still putting the finishing touches on two other bicycle projects.
I'm still soliciting ideas though.

Back