Cycology Bicycles' Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run III!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highwheelerboy25 said:
you may notice (as dr tankenstein pointed out to me) that the date on the flyer is wrong. . . . . . the date of the show is ARPIL 6TH!! I'll fix this as soon as i can.

I'm getting pumped for this!

Decisions decisions. Never been to a bike show but was thinking about trying to load up Fugsley and Flexy and head to one this year.
First step, find a trailer.
Second step. Pick one that works with my calendar.
You ought to put the location in the subject line. It makes it easier for people to scroll down the events.

Dr.T are we still planning on loading up the trailer and ridding up together like last year!?

King, you have to make it this year! It's gunna be fun!

kingfish254 said:
Decisions decisions. Never been to a bike show but was thinking about trying to load up Fugsley and Flexy and head to one this year.
You ought to put the location in the subject line. It makes it easier for people to scroll down the events.
Come on King. Only Little over 6 hour drive. Love to have u make it up.

1918 Ranger

What a coincidence that the other Tenn. show has a Dragstripper for their flyer too.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
kingfish,
You forgot step #3, swing by Marietta and pick up Dr. T!
The Cabin Fever show is only 160 miles, ~3 hrs. from here! WOOOO!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Double Nickle said:
Dr.T are we still planning on loading up the trailer and ridding up together like last year!?

King, you have to make it this year! It's gunna be fun!

1918 Ranger said:
kingfish254 said:
Come on King. Only Little over 6 hour drive. Love to have u make it up.

1918 Ranger

I will seriously try to make it work out guys. Work has been crazy, but I have put it on my calendar and will know more as it gets closer. Maybe I'll load up some bikes and parts to sell to cover the trip too. I really need to find me a truck that is a cross between Mr. Haney and Fred G's trucks.

I just looked up Todd (vintagebikecoroner), he has visited since July 2011, I hope everything is OK on his end.

I PM'd him anyway, asking him if had plans to attend. Let's hope, he had EVERYTHING, good prices and was open to negotiations.

kingfish,
What about a U-Haul, you'll just have to sell more. :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

Kingfish, drive north to me and you can haul my trailer (and me) as we head west. I'll let you take my trailer back to Savannah after you drop me off on the way home and I'll pick it up when I visit this Summer. :)

That would be cool except how would I haul my bikes to NC?

kingfish254 said:
That would be cool except how would I haul my bikes to NC?

I figure you could fit them in a vehicle, might be tight, but it would just be you and your bikes, remove a wheel, loosen and twist a bar, and hey, Fugsley is a folder...

kingfish254 said:
What a coincidence that the other Tenn. show has a Dragstripper for their flyer too.

It's actually the same bike, as it took B.O.S. at the other Tennessee show last year!
While I only have the money to make one of these shows this year, I will say this everybody within reach needs to hit at least one Tennessee show and swap each year. 8)
It's that good! Lots of nice rare old stuff at good prices too.

BTW Horror Fright tools has cheap trailers at decent prices :lol: With an air wrench, a good helper, and a six pack you can put one together in a half a day. 8)

we will be making some shirts for the show. they will be brown simply because i've never seen a brown bike show shirt. i will post pics when we get one printed up so you will know what it looks like. if you would like to "pre-order" one just pm me , otherwise we will be selling these commemorative shirts at the show.

Back