Daily Drivers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100_1499.jpg
100_1494.jpg
100_1348.jpg

I came across the blue bike by accident when looking for a scooter for my son on ebay. To get the scooter I had to buy a bulk lot of five or so various bikes and this was one of them. No problem handing over $100 for the lot as I sold of the other stuff and almost got this for free. Added a second hand springer front end and fat seat, ready to roll! I think its a cheapy supermarket brand but that just makes it more fun to modify. The purple bike is a 20" I put together for my nephew from various bits and pieces. The black one is also made up from various second hand bits and pieces, apart from the tyres and seat and a quick respray. Not to mention a tube of Autosol metal polish. No idea what make the frame is but it came with dodgy plastic woodgrain panels which I replaced with aluminium. These ones were quick and easy, unfortunately I have several others that are more time consuming that wont get completed for sometime,......but that wont stop me starting another one.
Underpants.

Yeah, yeah, but tell us about the trike in the background too! The one with the fenders and the chrome gas tank...
Mike

Nice bikes and cool Type3. My favorite aircooleds are T3's.

Man that type III makes me miss my squareback. and my fastback. and my other fastback. and my other squareback... I love me some type IIIs...

Sorry Guys, The type 3 notch has since gone to a new home, but I will see if there are any images still around. A friend has a VW resto business in Melbourne and that is where I do my bike stuff, so I will put some pics up of current projects under the scrap yard forum at a later date if youre interested. His website will be complete very soon so I will include a link to that also.
Unds.

Back