DB igniter 1996 correct name now?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

its not much but it did fill the hole in my heart were the royce union used to be (it was chrome also) got the frame and fork at habitat for humanity for 10 bucks and the rest of the parts I already had. just got new alloy rims 48spoke with silver hubs for it today and will put them on tomorrow its a blast to ride and wish i could say that i still do layouts and can sprint a 100 yards. The bars are from 83 and I used them on my king sting for many years. sugino AT crank arms and a brooks seat and some week v brakes. am going to use a solid cable like were on the Schwinn positron shifts to get rid of all cable strech that should help.

Re: DB incinerater

oh and add pltform pedals that i just got on a yard sale bike

wow and I scraped off the beat up stickers to boot! was looking at the name thinkin that ain't right so did some checking think i got ot right this time. theyear is based on the rear brake mounts and the sprocket that came with it (it's the one on the rugrats trail-a-bike) is this correct?

wow and I scraped off the beat up stickers to boot! was looking at the name thinkin that ain't right so did some checking think i got ot right this time. theyear is based on the rear brake mounts and the sprocket that came with it (it's the one on the rugrats trail-a-bike) is this correct? the royce union was 96 t-18 thats were the lavender rims came from the seat clamp and sprocket went with it when it was sold

Hey my seat post clamp keeps pivoting up and doen would love to keep the vintage one since it is the part that came with the seat has anyone ever resharpened the pivot clamps befor?

Usually less than $5 for new seat guts, If the clamp isn't flush against the seat rail mounts that's a pretty common problem. Cool bike man, like the chrome with the purple hubs !

CCR said:
Usually less than $5 for new seat guts, If the clamp isn't flush against the seat rail mounts that's a pretty common problem. Cool bike man, like the chrome with the purple hubs !
those hubs came off my old t-18 was riding it one day and a guy my age offered me 250 bucks for it wa into it 25 so seamed like a no brainer at the time but started kicken my self about halfway home oh well he wanted it for his kid since had one when he was a kid. the bike just got new rims and some other stuff done to it to but need to gear it down a little will post new picks thanks for lookin

Back