Dear Ratters,

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too much snow.Come on spring.. :wink:

snow2007.jpg

Your tellin' me...over 4ft here :shock: And on top of that it's snowing now and all day tommorrow :cry:

Not a whole lot of snow in Ohio but going to have about an Inch of Ice by tomorrow.

That is too much snow, I feel for you guys.

I should have taken pictures of the sunny 74*F weather we just had on Saturday. My wife and I went to the beach to ride our bikes. It was fun.

I wish that weather would come this way. We are 15 F and sunny. We need more snow for skiing and hydropower.

It was 75 here on Saturday and today it is 19 with a 35mph wind...and now we have a skating rink outside.

No salt trucks down here...we just have to wait it out.

DSC_0001-4.jpg

DSC_0002-4.jpg

Hey strangeframe - you just need studded winter treads! Our first wave of freezing rain came in yesterday at rush hour, the second wave of freezing rain came in today at 2:00 PM turning to snow tonight and we are getting a third wave tomorrow. The nice part is hardly anybody is on the roads.

First Wave of Freezing Rain from Yesterdays Rush Hour
010-1.jpg

scrumblero said:
:lol: you need one of these...

PHOTO_2360401_22960_2150142_ap.jpg
That is the COOLEST snowmobile I ever saw!

PS Strangeframe- your little logo shows how I react whenever I hear the weather report now....
"AAAIIIEEE! NO MORE SNOW!!!"

you texans prolly dont even OWN snow shovels. :lol: up here we got a lil more than you do.
SA_siberia.jpg

threads like this are another reason why everyone should have their location under their name. just a "wintry mix" here at the moment.

What's a snow shovel? I didn't get those faucet insulating things from Home Depot, so I got to thinking last night. Problem solved.
I've got left over christmas lights wrapped around the back water faucet with a foam ice chest covering it. What's holding it against the house??? an old bike frame, of course. Now that's redneck!

Oak Tree said:
What's a snow shovel? I didn't get those faucet insulating things from Home Depot, so I got to thinking last night. Problem solved.
I've got left over christmas lights wrapped around the back water faucet with a foam ice chest covering it. What's holding it against the house??? an old bike frame, of course. Now that's redneck!
That sounds like something I'd do.

Oak Tree said:
I don't have a snow shovel, but I've got a couple of regular shovels in the garage and an ice scraper in the glove box.

We're due some light flurries down where I am, but mainly light stuff that melts on contact. Just enough to slick up the roads and make people have spectacular car wrecks.

Back