Delorean tech day! I was there!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, I was invited to join the DMC club's gulf south tech day. Turns out the guy's shop is literally a half mile from my house! Here's some shots I took when I wasn't drooling on the cars. (I figured you guys wouldn't mind seeing these, but I sure as heck enjoyed it)

Delorean-01.jpg

Delorean-02.jpg

Delorean-03.jpg

Delorean-04.jpg

Delorean-05.jpg

Delorean-06.jpg

Delorean-07.jpg

Delorean-08.jpg

Delorean-09.jpg

Delorean-10.jpg

Delorean-11.jpg

Delorean-12.jpg

Delorean-13.jpg

LUCKY :mrgreen: Did you get to go to the past :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweet, most I have seen have been painted usually due to the fact most body panels can't be straightened right after an accident.

I do however now an old man with lots of cars. He has hoarded a Delorean with only 5K original miles. It's been sitting so long it probably needs to be gone thru.

When I was in high school, the auto shop teacher conned his friend into letting us work on his Delorean. The teacher had torn the ignition switch down (to see how it worked?!?!) and then handed me a hand full of small parts and told me to put it back together. While I was struggling with it a spring loaded copper contactor shot off and was gone for ever. The lesson- DO NOT send your fancy collector car to a high school auto shop if you want it back in the same condition as when you saw it last.

Back