Did i get ripped off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so last week i placed an order for some bars at http://www.vintagebicyclepress.com. The payment went from and i got a confirmationm email with my order details. Well it's a week later and no follow up email from them saying the bars have been shipped. I emailed them a few days ago with no reply yet. I tried calling the contact # on the site and get a message saying "please enter the mail box # from the list" but there is no list HAHA! So what do you guys think i should do? have I got ripped off.... :?:

that's pretty dirty of them not to send your part...
honestly, the handlebars I saw on the site are WAY over-priced :?
I noticed you're in SoCal...... there's no reason you can't find a better deal around your area.
heck, I drive to Burbank twice a year just to hang out with an old friend of mine and hit some swap-meets and car shows.
lots of LowBrowKustom finds down there!
best of luck with your purchase. they should be ashamed of customer service like that!

online bike part shops are funny like that, i once had to wait almost a month for some parts from a lowrider site. :roll: i stick buying from here or my local bike shops from now on.

Latest posts

Back