Does this sticker mean anything 24" Huffy Eldorado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this bike from my neighbor he had another guy drop it off to see if I'd want it and I ended up with it after some negotiation. I don't know the year model or where the ID numbers are I was hoping someone could help me find out.

Had to add the pic with my dog I believe she is wandering why something like this is inside.

Does this sticker represent anything or is it like a toy sticker ?

Last edited:
I'm thinking that it may be a 64 model according to the ID number the links that late for dinner give did not have one that year the ID number is. 4h46628 there may be a 1 at the end but it might be a scratch to

Sure looks to be about 1964, and in great shape for a boy's bike from that period. Even the plastic tank light housing looks good. What's that thing on the front fender?

Sure looks to be about 1964, and in great shape for a boy's bike from that period. Even the plastic tank light housing looks good. What's that thing on the front fender?
They have a little jet ornament on them but the fins is broke on mine

Frame looks similar to the Silver Jet I'm using in the Musclebike Buildoff. That is so complete, excellent restore candidate.
Cheers,
Dr. T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm thinking of adding a banana seat and a small set of apes for comfort or set the seat back one but I would save my parts because I think it's all original ?

Does this mean anything I put another pic incase first one was skipped since it was edited

4H...... is 1964.
Cool find. Never have seen a 24" Eldorado.

I have a 66 (6H.....) Eldorado.
Actually it's for sale too.
The Silver Jet is a chromed framed model.
Have one of those too..64 (4H.....)....it too is for sale...sorry for the hijack.

f756599bd37475df8ad5a629e10d562e.jpg

7fa212986284c1c593551f55d38d07c7.jpg

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

4H...... is 1964.
Cool find. Never have seen a 24" Eldorado.

I have a 66 (6H.....) Eldorado.
Actually it's for sale too.
The Silver Jet is a chromed framed model.
Have one of those too..64 (4H.....)....it too is for sale...sorry for the hijack.

f756599bd37475df8ad5a629e10d562e.jpg

7fa212986284c1c593551f55d38d07c7.jpg

No problem I would like to find out all I can about these bikes but from what I have read I don't think that they are real valuable ? But they are good looking bikes I think no more than what I have in mine I couldn't have went wrong $40 thought about doing a minor restore

I agree on value.... $40.... Awesome price depending on condition. But the 24" models demand less retail.

These chromed 26" tanklights (Mens) bikes at full retail can be seen and had for $450. But that's full retail IMO.
Wholesale or Pickers prices all vary depending on the model , accessories , and condition.
I have as spent as little as $125 and as much as $400.
On the high end there just isn't enough room to make a profit. But sometimes one just have to have it added to their collection.

Back