Dont buy from battle axe cycles!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a spring for my fork and a sissy bar for my low rider over a month ago and still haven't got them, the won't answer the phone or e-mails. Summer is flying by and I still have never rode my bike. They are crooks.

I've never had a problem with them............Hopefully you get things straightened out.

Still no answer. Anyone know where I can get a spring and a bolt and a sissy bar for a good price?

A Schwinn type spring fork spring? If so, Memory Lane in Ohio has them for $15. They'll likely have a bolt as well. Gary

Well I filed a dispute at the bank and my money was refunded, still no e-mails or calls from them. I wasted about a month and a half waiting on parts and now I have to find another place to get them and wait again. Anyone know a reputable website I can order them from? No LBS can get them for me.

well battle axe e-mailed me a couple days ago and said "your back ordered parts have been shipped" it's been a month and a half and they never told me they were back ordered. I e-mailed them and said that I filed a dispute with the bank and got my money back and sense they never contacted me back I don't want the parts anymore. They have not e-mailed me back again. I've already ordered more parts from micheals cycles so I don't know what to d when these parts show up at my house from battle axe. This is a horrible company to deal with.

If your parts come by US Postal.......DON'T OPEN IT. The PO will return NO cost to you. If you open it, you pay return postage.

I am also having problems with Battle Axe Cycles...they won't return my calls and now when I do call them their v-mail box is full and you can no longer leave messages. I have not received my $89.00 worth of bike parts either!! They are crooks...........a legit business would answer their dang phone.
I think I will file a complaint with the Consumer Fraud Division and the Better Business Bureau too....

Does anyone know a legit site? :x

I am also having problems with Battle Axe Cycles...they won't return my calls and now when I do call them their v-mail box is full and you can no longer leave messages. I have not received my $89.00 worth of bike parts either!! They are crooks...........a legit business would answer their dang phone.
I think I will file a complaint with the Consumer Fraud Division and the Better Business Bureau too....

Does anyone know a legit site? :x

Don't pay them. File a dispute at your bank or credit card then get with michealscycles. He has the same supplier and he answers his phone.

sensor said:
support your local bike shops!

I own a small business so I buy local whenever I can find what I need local. In this case I could not.

i placed an order with them 8/3/09 and have not recieved it , i call and send emails but get no reply, how did you get your money refunded? i tried to go to there ebay store and ebay says there is no such store.

rnchoppers said:
i placed an order with them 8/3/09 and have not recieved it , i call and send emails but get no reply, how did you get your money refunded? i tried to go to there ebay store and ebay says there is no such store.
Hey rnchoppers...Are you from MA?...........How about an INTRO. If you're who I think you are (Craigs list), you have some interesting bikes.

rnchoppers said:

If you paid with a credit card tell the credit card company, if you paid with a debit card tell your bank

kato ....yep i made a few of them choppers and each one gets better the purpleish colord one i put disk brakes on mase the fenders out of a heavy alum..steammer pot that worked out pretty good i tried to post some pics on here but i cant figure out how ...lol..i will try again though i have a couple ofpics on buildabikeandmore.com hit choppers on the left side of the screen.and it will show some of my bikes rick hewes from mass they have one that says im from maine lol....... well i got my money back from my bank its to bad battleaxe is like that i mostly deal with debbie from bikeworldusa but she dont have some parts i need once in a while most of the time she does and i useually get my parts in 2 to 3 days.....ill try and put a few of my bikes on here tc....

hey guys i ordered 65 bucks worth of stuff almost 2 months ago ..cant get ahold of em no return calls anything! im gonna give a bit longer and then im gonna take action ,BBB or something ...i mean atleast answer the frekin phone!! that have good stuff on there site but if this is how they do stuff i wont order anything else from em !

mikesbikes36 said:
hey guys i ordered 65 bucks worth of stuff almost 2 months ago ..cant get ahold of em no return calls anything! im gonna give a bit longer and then im gonna take action ,BBB or something ...i mean atleast answer the frekin phone!! that have good stuff on there site but if this is how they do stuff i wont order anything else from em !

I thought you said you got your money back? micheals cycles has the same distributor he can get everything they have.

Back