Drake(Maybe)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will call it Drake for now (DRAg biKE).
Have been collecting parts for to long.
Capture3.jpg

header.JPG

Last edited:
This should be sick!!!

Bring it on my MN rat rod brother! Drake is perfect! You need a mean looking version of a male Mallard for your logo. Something like this......with a green head!
hot rod duck.jpg

Bring it on my MN rat rod brother! Drake is perfect! You need a mean looking version of a male Mallard for your logo. Something like this......with a green head!

This is one I did when working on the Lean Mean Green Machine a couple of Build-Offs ago, use it if you want. Perhaps it's not mean enough? LOL
drake.png

I was all set on doing a girder fork too, until I realized it would be hard to do an Earls fork and make it look good.

In engineering work I always remember when John Kennedy said that we don’t do these things because they are easy but because they are hard.

I may not be planning a moonshot but this is going to tax my skills plenty. ;)

I really wanted to build a 60s style long springer motorcycle front end but I am leaning towards an extended Mathews girder fork. Might do the DRAKE name in the side and not the holes.
View attachment 192288
I'm still trying to convince myself I should build a springer. i have parts for two different kinds here I have been potting off for ten years

Well after a long weekend of work it is time to play. As soon as the thunderstorm gets over I will be in the shed trying to dismount car tires.

New tool seems to be working well! Any learning curve, or have you done this before?

Latest posts

Back