Dudley Massachusetts Swap Sunday Nov. 25th!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey New England, its Dudley Ma. swap time again! The swap for September didnt end up happening so everyone should be well stocked with bikes and parts to sell/trade! In my experience the November swaps at Dudley always have the most vendors and buyers and Ive always had a great time. Hope to see some fellow Rat Rodders there bright and early on November 25th!

Where and at what time in Dudley?

I need a bike or parts like another hole in my head (up to 15 riders now), but I might go to this.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I need a bike or parts like another hole in my head (up to 15 riders now), but I might go to this.

Its always a fun time just to go hang out with other bike dudes. I will be bringing a couple of bikes to sell/trade and looking to pick up a nice bike while Im there. 8)

There's a chance I might go. Have to see as we get closer to the date :wink: Brian, what bikes are you selling? :D

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
There's a chance I might go. Have to see as we get closer to the date :wink: Brian, what bikes are you selling? :D

I'll be bringing the 51 Hornet that I have in the trade section, a 51 Columbia 3 star and maybe my 84 Cyclecraft 24" BMX...and whatever else I score between now and then 8)

Bri-in-RI said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

I'll be bringing the 51 Hornet that I have in the trade section, a 51 Columbia 3 star and maybe my 84 Cyclecraft 24" BMX...and whatever else I score between now and then 8)

If you get rid of that Zep, I want to be first to know :mrgreen:

Just under 2 weeks away! I'll be posting up the bikes that I'll be looking to unload in the next couple of days. I'll be looking to buy or trade for a mens pre-1955 deluxe bike so if you have anything show me whatcha got :)

I'm still not sure if I'm going and if I do go whether or not I'm selling. I have the Columbia 3 star and a few other project frames, etc...

Ok, I'm in and I'm bringing some projects...so bring some money yo!

Bringing the postwar Columbia 3 star with tank, a project F+F, probably a Ross in great shape to be ratted out, some misc. BMX stuff, a sweet '70 Schwinn Lil Tiger, etc.

Re: Dudley Massachusetts Swap ill be bringing....

I WILL BE THERE IM BRINGING A WHEEL BIKE, A 68 ORANGE KRATE AND A PEA PICKER PLUS OTHER MUSLE BIKE PRTS REAL RARE HUFFY MAG WHEEL SOME SEATS ETC LOOK FOR THE BIG GUY IN A HANDICAPPED SCOOTER 315 436 9192 HAVE ALOT OF MUSCLE BIKE STUFF CALL ME IFTHERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED BEFORE SATURDY PETE

Im thinking of bringing my stuff up tonight. It looks like its going to be COLD over night and the thought of loading up 5 bikes at 4:30 in the morning is not a pleasant one! Plus I can sleep an extra few minutes tomorrow :wink: Anyone else going tonight looking to do some pre-swap swappin'? 8)

Back