duststorm in AZ pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday here in Phoenix we had a massive duststorm blow thru.I understand that there are much much more severe weather related problems going on such as hurricane Ike and my prayers go out to those in that area. I basically am posting these pics cause they are pretty impresive.We get duststorms in the summer here but this one was paticuraly large. They can cause havoc on the freeways. People follow tailights and some people pull over and leave the lights on and pileups occur.This one that came thru knocked down a bunch of power poles on the west side, other than that I didnt hear of much damage. Heck I didnt even know it came thru until I watched the news, I slept thru it. :shock:
Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

The last one is a shot of the Cardinals stadium, that building is huge. Just to give you some perspective
Untitled-3.jpg

Holy cow, I never seen anything like it. That has to cause some damage right? What happens if you are outside when it happens? It has to be pretty crazy and intense.

Latest posts

Back