E-Rat-Icator- On the move again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back buddy! I know you have some tricks up your sleeve! :mrgreen:

Got the Red Band rebuilt this evening after it had cooled down to about 98° :roll:

Now she rides like a dream! I would like to find a lay back post before the deadline. Wish me luck!

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

And I was playing with the macro on the camera and snapped the end of the pedal.
IMG_0318.jpg

YEAH BABY!! SOMETIMES YA JUST GOTTA WALK AWAY AND COME BACK. THAT'S WHAT I DID TO MINE. NOW HIT IT LIKE GANGBUSTERS. CUE UP THAT TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS SONG 'DON'T DO ME LIKE THAT" SONG AND ...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

For those that are confused by the previous post- I had the bike ridable, but not to my liking. Since this was my second build-off on this frame and the second dissatisfied build I proclaimed the frame as cursed. I tore it apart and sold it to 450redrider at the Art of the Bicycle swap meet this morning. Maybe next year...

Sorry to hear that Cameron! :cry: I know you will be back next year with more of your awesome ideas! See ya next year in RRBO7. 8)

Back